We are a family-owned business started by a woman with a vision to take Bangladeshi culture to global platforms doing well by doing good. Our passion to take our culture to new heights has been our biggest motivation; working with a team that is equally enthusiastic about making a difference in the international market and our artisan communities. Starting with a small team of 2 artisans to now having a factory and over 200+ talented artisans - we’re on the journey to create a lasting impact globally.
Our passion to take our culture to new heights has been our biggest motivation; working with a team that is equally enthusiastic about making a difference in the international market. Every positive feedback we receive from a customer encourages us to keep striving to achieve what we set out for.
WE BELIEVE IN
MAKING THE BEST PRODUCTS USING SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
REPRESENTING OUR CULTURE GLOBALLY
PROMOTING THE CRAFT OF OUR ARTISANS
MEET OUR FOUNDER
Afsana is a creative visualiser with a drive to make a difference with her work. Her biggest inspiration has been the craft and talent of Bangladeshi artisans - with their undiscovered potential. In alignment with her dream to bring exposure to Bangladeshi craft, Afsana embarked on the journey to start Asix - a brand that took Bangladeshi heritage and culture to new heights while supporting local communities.
Afsana Asif Shoma
Our vision is to establish Bangladesh at the heart of the global market as a front runner in sustainable lifestyle and being the benchmark for others to follow.
1. Impeccable Integrity - we are honest, transparent and ethical in all our dealings
2. Passion for delivery - we promise what we deliver and we deliver what we promise
3. Making an enterprise culture - We believe in trust, truth, teamwork and bias for action
4. Making a better world - We believe in sustainable living not only for our customers but also for all our stakeholders
5. Count every paisa - We believe in delivering faster, better and with right price
6. Continuous learning - we believe in acquiring and sharing new knowledge, experience and know how to keep improving